2014-15 CALENDAR OF EVENTS ANNOUNCED FOR AVE MARIA TOWN CENTER
AVE MARIA, FL., — September 11, 2014 – Ave Maria Development announces its 2014-15 line-up for free Town Center events with the return of crowd favorites, Celebration of Lights and Blues, Brews & BBQ.
• November 15, 2014 – Collier Family Farm Fall Festival 12pm-4pm
• December 5, 2014 – Celebration of Lights 5pm-9pm
• January 13 – April 9, 2015 (Every Tuesday/Thursday) – Trolley Tours 11am-2pm
• February 21, 2015 – Blues Brews and BBQ
• March 7, 2015 – Touch of the Irish 12pm-4pm
• March 28, 2015 – Spring Fling
The Town of Ave Maria has been designed as a hometown for the 21st century, a place where residents of different generations and backgrounds can find all they need to live life to the fullest – schools, shopping, employment opportunities, recreational facilities, and more. In addition, the presence of Ave Maria University offers educational and cultural experiences unlike any other in the area. At its build out, it will include 11,000 residences in its 4,000 acres.
Ave Maria is located at the intersection of Oil Well and Camp Keais Roads in eastern Collier County. The main entrance, on Oil Well just west of Camp Keais, leads to the Town Center.
For more information, please call 239-352-3903